Bye Bye Sulfate Milk Tea Body Wash
The first body wash product in Indonesia with skincare content as high as facial serum
Bye Bye Sulfate Milk Tea Body Wash. Feel the sensation of taking a bath with Chatime's brown sugar milk tea that makes you addicted. #7harimandiskincare
Key Ingredients: Niacinamide & Centella Asiatica Extract. Moisturizes the skin and makes the skin look brighter.
Sulfate Free. Paraben Free. Mineral Oil Free. Alcohol Free.
Why choose Bye Bye Sulfate Body Wash Series (Sulfate Free Body Wash) Mirael:
1. Soap based on sulfate (sodium laureth sulfate/ sodium lauryl sulfate) is harsh on the skin so it will erode the natural oils on the skin, using soap with Sulfate Free Mirael will not dry out the skin and is suitable for sensitive because the ingredients of sulfate free soap are gentle. and does not erode the skin's natural oils.
2. Sulfate Free Body Wash can hydrate the skin for 24 hours without having to use additional body lotion.
3. Sulfate Free Body Wash Mirael has a very affordable price compared to other Sulfate Free Brands on the market
How to use :
1. Take enough soap
2. Leave it for 2-3 minutes so that the skincare ingredients can absorb perfectly
3. Once it is enough, rinse the body with clean water.
4. Use body wash for 7 consecutive days for bright, healthy and nourished skin 24 hours
Water, Cocamide MEA ,Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric acid, Myristic acid, PEG-150 Distearate, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Palmitic Acid, Stearic acid, Glycol Distearate, Lactobacillus/Collagen/Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum Leaf Extract Ferment Lysate, Polyglutamic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1.2-Hexanediol, Hexahydrohexamethyl Cyclopentabenzopyran, Diethyl Phthalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, EDTA Tetrasodium Salt, ci 11680, ci 12490, ci 74160