UV Shield Tank Sunscreen Gel SPF 50++ PA++++
The first sunscreen in Indonesia that provides broad spectrum protection from the harmful effects of UV A and UV B rays, Blue Light radiation and free radicals.
Niacinamide 2% treats facial skin barrier, reduces redness due to sun exposure.
- Raykami ™ derived from the flower of the Japanese plant Artemisia Capillaris as a natural antioxidant protects the skin from photoaging which causes dull, sagging and red skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid "low weight molecule" can penetrate to the deepest layer of the epidermis and form a moisture barrier so as to maintain facial moisture throughout the day.
- Mugwort rich in antioxidants helps soothe skin and provide moisture.
Formulated with a light gel texture, it makes sunscreen easy to apply and easily absorbs into the face without leaving a white cast. This UV Shield Tank Sunscreen Gel product is a product with minimalistic ingredients that have passed dermatological tests, does not trigger the formation of blackheads, and is fragrance free so it can be used for all skin types.
- Protects the skin from the bad effects of UV A & UV B rays as well as blue light
- Helps protect skin from the bad effects of free radicals
- Caring for facial skin barrier
- Caring for facial skin moisture
- Helps soothe skin redness due to sun exposure.
How to use: At the final stage of facial treatment and before using make-up, apply Whitelab UV Shield Tank Sunscreen Gel as much as two fingers on the skin area of the face and neck. Wait for 10 minutes for the product to absorb completely before exposing it to direct sunlight.
Not recommended for pregnant and nursing women.
Contents: 30 g
Ingredients: Niacinamide 2%, Raykami, Hyaluronic Acid, Mugwort